Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss you babe (':


special thought for a special person (:


Shuhada binti Abdul Rahman.She's my bestie.The best partner in UITM.The first one that i knew here.The most happening girl i ever meet here.I do love her as my best roomate.We share too many things before.I never keep any secret from her coz i know,she's the best person i can tell to.The best listener.She keeps too many secrets about me.And so do i.Maybe others will judge her bad if they never know her.But she's good inside and outside.I'm happy to be her friend.I try to not hurt her.even a single second.She's so pampered.Ya,i do understand it and try to use with it.Bit by bit.

But now,i lost her as my bestie.I still have too many friends but i never think i'll lost 1 of my best friend.Our friendship became worst since this month.I know,maybe because i spent too much time with other person.Its my fault i know.But i never think it will become as worst as now.I'll try to win her heart back.But i can't because of my ego.Although you did sumtin' that hurt me alot now,but i still can be ur friend as b4 when u r ready later on.Because i love you babe (':

4 my dearest shada,i still can 4give you and make friend with you when you are ready one day later.Just tell me okay.I'm waiting for that moment cause i miss have a chat with you,fight with others,gossiping,making noise from our room and laugh together as before.
You are my lovely one shada,no one can replace you here (':

p/s:i miss you so bad shada rahman,my bunny..

4 comments:

Lyana H said...

So sweet :)

fifie samsudin said...

whatever happens between both of you i hope it can be fixed .shuhada rahman is really really really a good friend . we fight a lot too :) . but when she is not around i felt something missing . losing her is not worth anything at all girl :)

Yanza (: said...

thanks fifie . she's a nice friend. the nice one (:

Maya Lisa said...

yeye! happy friendship day ~~~~

Tabung PIBG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 15, 2010

I miss you babe (':


special thought for a special person (:


Shuhada binti Abdul Rahman.She's my bestie.The best partner in UITM.The first one that i knew here.The most happening girl i ever meet here.I do love her as my best roomate.We share too many things before.I never keep any secret from her coz i know,she's the best person i can tell to.The best listener.She keeps too many secrets about me.And so do i.Maybe others will judge her bad if they never know her.But she's good inside and outside.I'm happy to be her friend.I try to not hurt her.even a single second.She's so pampered.Ya,i do understand it and try to use with it.Bit by bit.

But now,i lost her as my bestie.I still have too many friends but i never think i'll lost 1 of my best friend.Our friendship became worst since this month.I know,maybe because i spent too much time with other person.Its my fault i know.But i never think it will become as worst as now.I'll try to win her heart back.But i can't because of my ego.Although you did sumtin' that hurt me alot now,but i still can be ur friend as b4 when u r ready later on.Because i love you babe (':

4 my dearest shada,i still can 4give you and make friend with you when you are ready one day later.Just tell me okay.I'm waiting for that moment cause i miss have a chat with you,fight with others,gossiping,making noise from our room and laugh together as before.
You are my lovely one shada,no one can replace you here (':

p/s:i miss you so bad shada rahman,my bunny..

4 comments:

Lyana H said...

So sweet :)

fifie samsudin said...

whatever happens between both of you i hope it can be fixed .shuhada rahman is really really really a good friend . we fight a lot too :) . but when she is not around i felt something missing . losing her is not worth anything at all girl :)

Yanza (: said...

thanks fifie . she's a nice friend. the nice one (:

Maya Lisa said...

yeye! happy friendship day ~~~~