Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Almighty ......


do give me strengthness . i can't even think of anythink.but all i can do is , crying all the time.
i need no support.coz i know,its not goin' to be permanent.its fake.

i wish i'll be there for my buddies,for my love.but i'll not.sure.
i wish YOU can do understand what i feel,what i thru,what i think.but,yeah,i was wrong.
i can't put anything on you coz i'm scared if you runaway and leave it to me back.

at this time,only God know how sad i am,how bad my condition is.i prefer to talk to no one.
if i can do erase all memories i have.6 months of staying there.if i get the chance..
2010 is the worst year i ever thru.since january till november,,each month will do have their own bad story.whatelse for the upcoming disember ????

by the way,,the only thing i can say is ,for my dearest buddies , love u guys ,for my parents ,i'm so sorry .for my lovely one,the one that i love the most ,you are my everything.priority.i wish 101010 till eternity.i really2 wish..... -.-

15/11/10

~I n M~ (:

No comments:

Tabung PIBG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

The Almighty ......


do give me strengthness . i can't even think of anythink.but all i can do is , crying all the time.
i need no support.coz i know,its not goin' to be permanent.its fake.

i wish i'll be there for my buddies,for my love.but i'll not.sure.
i wish YOU can do understand what i feel,what i thru,what i think.but,yeah,i was wrong.
i can't put anything on you coz i'm scared if you runaway and leave it to me back.

at this time,only God know how sad i am,how bad my condition is.i prefer to talk to no one.
if i can do erase all memories i have.6 months of staying there.if i get the chance..
2010 is the worst year i ever thru.since january till november,,each month will do have their own bad story.whatelse for the upcoming disember ????

by the way,,the only thing i can say is ,for my dearest buddies , love u guys ,for my parents ,i'm so sorry .for my lovely one,the one that i love the most ,you are my everything.priority.i wish 101010 till eternity.i really2 wish..... -.-

15/11/10

~I n M~ (:

No comments: