Monday, January 10, 2011

cry baby cry )':


hai friends
Peace be upon you guys )':


what else ? ape lagiilah hah lepas ni.this is unfair for me.buattlah aku nangis puas2.till you guys puas kan.tolonglah watchout with your words.jangan buat cerita2 ridiculous,tapehape,gosip busuk.sedihh woo.this aint the way i want it to be.everything is just so damn confusing.stop being such a sucker anymore.it can get pretty annoying sometime.should I give up now?

Dear God,
Please give me strength.

Grow up, people. This pisses me off like no other.God,im freeaaaking meannn.stay true izyan.cheers )':

Love,
Izyan Masri

No comments:

Tabung PIBG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 10, 2011

cry baby cry )':


hai friends
Peace be upon you guys )':


what else ? ape lagiilah hah lepas ni.this is unfair for me.buattlah aku nangis puas2.till you guys puas kan.tolonglah watchout with your words.jangan buat cerita2 ridiculous,tapehape,gosip busuk.sedihh woo.this aint the way i want it to be.everything is just so damn confusing.stop being such a sucker anymore.it can get pretty annoying sometime.should I give up now?

Dear God,
Please give me strength.

Grow up, people. This pisses me off like no other.God,im freeaaaking meannn.stay true izyan.cheers )':

Love,
Izyan Masri

No comments: