Saturday, January 22, 2011

rythm of my heart - my emo entry -

i'm not a perfectionist.
i only wish someone who knows exactly how to comfort me,bear with me,stick with me
and we arent estranged even we are thousand miles apart.
i think,i just plain silent.whats the use of talking
if it just doesnt seem to make much sense anymore ?
and why must talking when no one's bothering to listen
and i couldnt get my point across ?
being strong is hard,too bad,it's the only option left for me ! when i almost at the edge of giving up,then i started to think,God is why i'm here.He hasnt give up on me yet,in fact,he never will.so,why should i give up ?
and now i'm cheers to attempt of being more matured and intellectual.and i started telling myself jokes that made me smile despite the tears that were rolling down.
there's a rainbow after a heavy downpour.and there's something good waiting after a little bit of pain.i believe in fate,destiny and i do believe that time does heal.Go easy on me.and that's why i'm here as Izyan Nasuha Masri. (':

Photobucket

2 comments:

Iqbal Hisham said...

oooohhhhhh

Yanza (: said...

haha.ape yg ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nye ?

Tabung PIBG

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

rythm of my heart - my emo entry -

i'm not a perfectionist.
i only wish someone who knows exactly how to comfort me,bear with me,stick with me
and we arent estranged even we are thousand miles apart.
i think,i just plain silent.whats the use of talking
if it just doesnt seem to make much sense anymore ?
and why must talking when no one's bothering to listen
and i couldnt get my point across ?
being strong is hard,too bad,it's the only option left for me ! when i almost at the edge of giving up,then i started to think,God is why i'm here.He hasnt give up on me yet,in fact,he never will.so,why should i give up ?
and now i'm cheers to attempt of being more matured and intellectual.and i started telling myself jokes that made me smile despite the tears that were rolling down.
there's a rainbow after a heavy downpour.and there's something good waiting after a little bit of pain.i believe in fate,destiny and i do believe that time does heal.Go easy on me.and that's why i'm here as Izyan Nasuha Masri. (':

Photobucket

2 comments:

Iqbal Hisham said...

oooohhhhhh

Yanza (: said...

haha.ape yg ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nye ?